Call it double denim or denim on denim, the trend has been sticking around for a few seasons now. It is safe to say that this season too it is accepted as uber cool and pulling it off is simple but now everyone has the nerve. Rihanna was recently spotted shopping at Beverly Hills sporting a torn skirt and Denim shirt. True rockstar. Well that is what this look is all about really.
1. Torn Denim Skirt with a tucked in denim shirt. Pair brooches, a leather cap and nude heels along.
2. Embellished denim pants with a cut-paste denim shirt could toss you up, right on trend. Take a cue from Leandra Medine as the cut-paste denim is considered hot this season.
3. Torn skinny jeans in a light hue paired with a darker denim shirt and a pair of sunglasses are model-off-duty chic. Skip the heels and love the le smoking slippers.
4. Picture courtesy , we are loving the tied denim shirt look with a pair of darker high-waist denim pants.
5. The colors don't always have to contrast. Pair a chambray shirt and shorts in the same color. Finish with a black blazer on shoulders, a black belt and shoes to match. Applicable only if it is not that hot yet in your part of the world.
6. The white blazer is trending right now. Take advantage of this with a dark washed denim shirt and pants. Add a necklace and you are ready to rock.
7. Its about knee patches and not elbow patches anymore. Statement denim pants with an over sized denim shirt rocks with a clutch and pretty heels.
Don't forget to follow us on as Google reader is going away.