Continuing our fascination with the bold looks in fashion, yesterday it was clashing prints and today we focus on the eye. Spring runways have been filled with look-at-me eyes from Versace to Chanel to Donna Karen.
If the usual black cat eye is not enough for your fashion appetite, then these looks will surely be your answer to satisfy your hunger. Be on trend with metallic silver and gold or bold sequins and lashes too. In real life, these looks would work with minimal outfits though, so be sure to take that into account.
1. Silver and gold is not just for clothes. The eyes look great in metallic eye shadows.
2. Do the cat eye in a bold color like blue. To define further, go slightly smokey.
3. Pink is a must have beauty hue this season. Use it both on the upper and lower lash line as well as the lashes.
4. Give a bold twist to your smokey eye by highlighting the corners with a green.
5. Chanel presented an iconic sequin look for the eye this season. Can you pull it off?
Don't forget to follow us on as Google reader is going away.