Friday, 18 January 2013

Accessory We Love : Beanies



Oh the warm beanies !! How we all love to wear them in winters right. But the times are gone when they had to be boring and ugly. The accessory we are loving in fact is the stylish beanie. A beanie not dull and sitting embarrassed on the head but the one who is proud to be there, and threatens to take over the whole look ! Yeah that is our favorite beanie right there !!



First on, Rihanna. Effortlessly cool all the time. The bold black and orange stripes with a pom - pom too, took our heart and so did her red lip stick alongwith. It's not everyday that red lips work with denim.



Speaking of red, how about this on Taylor Swift. The all black look could use a dash of color indeed now that we see her. Good choice by the pretty singer.




Or if Red ain't your thing. Follow in the footsteps of Eva Mendes. Her cable beanie in electric blue is quite the show stealer.




But beanies are not just meant to be worn on a casual day out. Who else but Dree Hemingway proved this by wearing it in the Front Row for Spring 2013 fashion week. And boy did she make it work with the bling ! Styling at its best.



Another of our favorite pom-pom style beanies. This is more playful and colorful on Ellie Goulding. The pom-pom looks like colored vermicelli strands on your ice cream. Yum !



Now get ready for back to back triple delight of Katy Perry, as she is possibly he best beanie wearer celeb we know of. How cute is that panda bear beanie complete with pom - pom ears.


With turquoise hair and grey everything else, the grey and black striped beanie does stand out and makes her look casual-chic.


The hair has changed color and the beanie too. This time it's knitted brown and has leopard spots on it ! Roar !



When we are talking of bold beanies, we just could not miss out on this shot by Tommy Ton. Shot during the fashion week, this jeweled version is so damn beautiful. Yes love her quirky necklace too.



And closing the post with Dakota Fanning and Elle fanning , spotted recently in matching cat beanies . Guess we were right to express our love for cat merchandise last week. If you missed it, read it now here.


Lot's of love until next time.

And Yes Happy Friday everyone !

71 comments:

  1. I love beanies!! eva mendes's look is my fav :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent considering using beanies as a style statement before, but I do like how it looks on some of these stars, especially Ellie Goulding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beanies not only make a look fashionable but also keep you warm:) I'm in love with mine

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!

    http://snb-me.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them beanies, warm and fab!

    XO Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them great post!!Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love a good beanie!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beanies have definitely been one of the biggest trends this winter,
    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dear, thanks a lot for your lovely comment and following :)

    those beanies are so great!!
    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the unexpected colors in the hats!

    I am so excited to follow your blog! I can't wait to see what you post next.
    I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch! :)
    http://sparkfirelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah all these hats are so lovely! dakota and ella always look so cool whatever they wear

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the suggestion to follow each other.
    Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin. hope you can follow me on Bloglovin too!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing beanies. Great post. :)
    Thanks for visitng, I’m following you now. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya hun...thanks for your thoughtful comment, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are amazing! i love the one Katty Perry was wearing when she had pink hair. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  17. the one shot by Tommy Ton is my fav! I'm so inspired to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome post! i love beanies too haha! loving taylors look, my fav of the bunch

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all the beanies! specially the elle fanning one haha
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so love this look - it's so effortlessly chic!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for following; I am following you via gfc too.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post i love beanies too! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love these hats!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so in love with beanies for this season - perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really liked your selection of pictures, these beanies are so cool!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love beanies...and you guys are right...they've come a long way ;)
    There are so many different choices, styles and colors to them.
    I prefer mine to be a little more classic but I will admit that those cat beanies are very cute ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love beanies, Taylor's beanies is so cute, great blog you have, lets follow each other ? let me know !!
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love beanies and that is an awesome selection <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute! I need to find myself one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post, i just loved it (: Are we following yet? I'd love to follow via gfc and bloglovin if we aren't following yet! Let me know <3

    Kisses*
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh sooo inspiring,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Definitely loving the beanie look right now. I'd wear my red beanie every day if I could!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey dear I really like your blog! I am your happy new follower,
    Hope you will follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. You really picked the perfect moment to post this -- it's been SO FREEZING where I live! It's an absolute must to be able to keep warm, even while looking fashionable. I particularly love Eva Mendez's purple cap!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love beanies, the more the better. And I want them in every colour available!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ιt's genuinely very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use web for that purpose, and get the most recent information.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ... hotmailcorreo.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I got this web site from my buddy who shared with me regarding this web page and
    at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative posts at this
    place.
    Also visit my web page ; http://eltecnocultoes.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey, great blog, it gives me so much ideas.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.
    Also visit my web blog ; http://www.20fun7.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...