Saturday, 8 December 2012

How can you not have a pair of hot Leather pants this winter?



If you haven’t bought yourself a pair of Leather or leather look pants this winter you probably haven’t noticed the amazing number of celebrities in black leather pants yet.
Black leather pants have become an obsession of every girl this winter. Style-setting celebrities like Lauren Conrad, Diane Kruger, and Rihanna have been spotted about town donning tough leather skinnies everywhere from the red carpet to a casual night out.

Pair them with lace or something girly to tone it down for a casual daytime look.Paired with peplum tops or a long chic blazer these popular pants are every bit as classic as they are sexy.Take a break of the killer heels and team up your leather pants with sporty-fresh footwear for a rather enviable street style.
Play rock this season with a pair of perfect leather denims. To team your leather denims smartly do not forget to de-dramatize the leather on the top with a loose, chunky knit sweater or jacket khaki. Show your fashion forward attitude and pair it with the most stylish fur coat or aviator jackets and cute boots for the super-long and cold season.

Leather would never look and feel so good if you haven’t tried on Leather tights yet.
 




  

58 comments:

  1. i didnt try these pants.here they are selling rarely.no problem lets have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY contemplated buying a pair of leather leggings the other day.... now regret not buying them!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pants are sure a thing on our mind too at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..they look so sexy!!but carrying them off is so another issue :P
    Thnx for visiting my blog and leaving your precious comments :)
    Followin u now
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, love this outfit!! i need the pants!! i'm a new follower to your blog hun, thought i'd say hi.. i have a new post up if ya get a sec to check it out!! http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These leather pants look great! I want a pair now...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this pants ^^ The perfect style is Kim K ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your post.. soon going to try the pants.. :)


    Following you now... :)
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow.. i love leather pants.. bt the after-care is difficult, right?

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new post: eFoxcity; Everything you want

    Join my Firmoo Glasses giveaway: 25 WINNERS!!!!!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love leather pants, so trendy !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love leather pants when other people are wearing them - on me, they look so awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i haven't been able to find a pair that i feel were flattering on me yet!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have some leather pants but not a skinny black one. So I definitely need one <3
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got those black leather pants which I had in my French Connection post :) and I looove them
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like that, but not on Kim Kardashian...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE these looks! I think they are SO HOTT! And I'm rocking some on my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...