Friday, 14 December 2012

2012 round-up - This year in gowns !



So, the end of 2012 is here and so is the start of 2013. We are counting days and getting ready to party and celebrate the nights away. But no year is complete without a round up... is it now?

So cast your votes on your favorite Heiress pieces in this continuing series.

We are also sharing our favorite holiday inspirations on our Facebook page every day till New Year's now. So can follow us there too !

For now.... here's handpicked gowns from the Heiress Online store, that made it's debut this year. 






Pick Your Favorite

18 comments:

  1. love the red piece, got a fierce look to it. Our vote goes to that. And that green dress is also great looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress..the number 3 is amazing..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I prefer #1 the most. Love the ombre effect.

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love number one, its very ladylike and demure and the colour is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks for your comment :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.fr

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for visit my blog. I'm now following you. Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like number four! Vote done. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the 4th emerald dress is so pretty! <3

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the third one! I've already followed you I've just started my fashion blog, could you visit it and tell me what you think about it?? I need a lot of opinions now, and i hope you'll like it and follow it if you want xxx http://juliabellisario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...