Thursday, 12 April 2012

Wear Hottest Denims in the cooler ways!!!!

Feeling the warm breeze around, we see the Indian summer taking its shape... All we want is cool and comfortable clothing and even the thought of wearing heavy denims is such a big put off!! So we bring to you a series of denim looks. Wear the cool blue to put your hottest foot forward this coming summers.....

For starters we swear by a basic pair of blue denim shorts. It is undoubtedly the trendiest way to beat the heat and show off those sexy toned legs around....
                                                                        
   Rachel Bilson keeps it classic 
   with a smart white frill top and
 formal black bag and nude heels.  
Rihanna adds pop element to the basic black
by adding golden accessories and animal print waist-bag.


We love the way Beyonce wore studded 
white vest jacket.
Adds glamour to the casual denim shorts
and the simple white vest!!!!

Nicole Riche dresses casual with a simple black tank, smart stole wrapped around her neck 
and ofcourse, the denim shorts….
Simply love the casual blue check shirt on Christina Ricci !!!! :-D

                                           
                                                       Another favourite peice is in our collection!!!
                                                      It is the lacy shorts which are paired with
                                                       smart blue overlap shirt. **Blush**



   
Our all time favourite would be Miley Cyrus
wearing cream crochet top
with the cropped blue denim shorts
 P.S.: Love the big round sunglasses. Adding so much style..
                                                            


D.I.Y:
        Revamp your favourite old jeans
Chop it off or Fold it up...
**Ask us if you wanna know how!**
Make a pair of denim shorts with plain black or white T-shirt interesting!!!!
Just add a pop of colour and you are set to go...
Umm.. What colour would you add? 


27 comments:

  1. You must get out of bed a little before dawn to take my sexcam shift, I thought we could skip that step, but we don't see a tremendous need for this functionality.

    My blog post: sexchat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
    and say I really enjoy reading through your blog
    posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
    topics? Thanks for your time!

    Here is my webpage ... houses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even understand how I ended up here, but I believed this publish was once great. I do not recognise who you might be but definitely you're going to a well-known
    blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!


    Review my blog Rent Property axminster (devon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, this weekend is fastidious for me, because this moment i am reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at my house.

    my web blog best seo services

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who
    are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.


    Also visit my homepage: commercial property

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and
    if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I desire to read even more things about it!


    Here is my webpage ... Find a Bungalow

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is definately a great deal to find out about this issue.

    I like all the points you have made.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; www.pregnancyhelper.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful
    job!

    My site :: http://ukpharmacyreview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I frequently travel for auditions, and trying to get him to
    communicate with you, as these sources are indeed great learning hubs for its prediction mechanism.

    So take the fleshlight flight and never again resort to the
    hand. Maybe pop in a fleshlight video to watch while jacking that thing up & down on his shaft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tanks inn support of sharing such a nice idea, pist is fastidious,
    thats whyy i havve read iit entirely

    Heere iss my web-site- download, ,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...